Earle A. Rainwater Memorial Library
124 9th Avenue SW
Childersburg, AL 35044
Telephone: (256) 378-7239
Fax: (256) 378-7287
Haunted Talladega County
written by local authors, Kim Johnston and Jane Busby.
The books are $20.00 each. Call the library for more information.
NOW FEATURING THE ARTWORK OF
ART: DEB HENDRICK and DISPLAY: ELENA CRATTIC
- Library Hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Library cards are free. The only requirement is that the patron must have a drivers license or photo id.
- Copies: .25 per page (black and white) 1.00 per page (color)
Scans: 1.00 per page
E-mails: 1.00 per page
Fax # (256) 378-7287 - 1.00 per page to send and receive
- E-books: Directions and tutorials for our e-book collection are on the website. There is no charge to access our e-book collection. A patron needs only to choose the respective library and enter their library card number.
- To Use Our Fax Services:
(1) Have a Correct Fax Number, Incorrect Numbers Cost the Library Money. A Dollar Fee for Numbers That Are Answered.
(2) Fax Number Will Be Tried a Maximum of 3 Times.
(3) Fax Will Be Resent Only 1 Time When Recipient Claims They Did Not Receive Information.
- NO GAMES ON COMPUTERS. NO FACEBOOK OR OTHER SITES DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY LIBRARY STAFF. NO USING PERSONAL COMPUTERS NEAR THE LIBRARY COMPUTERS. WE DO NOT HAVE CHANGE FOR ANYTHING OVER A 10 DOLLAR BILL.